Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week Six

Welcome to Week Six, Everyone! Are you "feeling the burn?" It's that crazy, end-of-the-school-year rush for me. How about you??? Since I know I can't be the only one who's a little pressed for time, this week's wildcard shouldn't take a lot of your time: Each night, list five things you're grateful for. The list should vary from day to day, but I know there will be some overlap. That's fine. For this week's post, simply share one thing from your list and tell us why you're grateful for it. Have a wonderful week! Love, Lisa

14 comments:

  1. From Heather C:

    I am grateful for my children being healthy and full of life. There will be days during the summer I don't share this vision, so I thought I would share it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Lisa! It's one of the craziest weeks of my life but I'm going strong and didn't want to fall off the wagon now. I am grateful that every one of our wild cards has been exactly what I needed for that week.

    Sheri Olcott

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for my twin boys, Cade and Carter, who turned 6 yesterday. It's amazing, but they are always happy, and they make my life spontaneous and joyful each day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful that my children are best friends. I love hearing them from the backyard through an open window, all three of them in the sandbox together, just giggling and laughing and scheming and being the buddies that they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am often thankful for simple things. Like just yesterday while I was out running I was feeling a little sad but I also simultaneously thought how thankful I was that I could feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today, I am thankful for soap because my little boys get really stinky when they play hard. I'm grateful they can/do play hard because they have so much fun and they go to bed more easily-but after a good bath tonight...I can breath more easily. It's all about the soap!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for...
    good friends. Flowers and the garden growing. School being out for the summer!!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many things to be grateful for! Denver's sunny days, holiday weekends, BBQ's, fun events like The Color Run, washing machine, great friends and wonderful family!!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  9. i surprised myself this week...I put that I was grateful for goals one day. I have never loved setting goals! But this challenge helps me keep doing the things I should because I made a commitment to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am grateful for so many things this week. I am especially grateful for my husband, inspired youth programs, and the health of my family.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thankful for my bathtub. I know that is not very sentimental. I do love my husband and kids, but when I take a bath at the end of the day if feels like I might be able to get up the next day and do it again!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. From Lisa C.:

    I am thankful to serve in the primary organization in my ward. I love the kids, I love the teachers, and I love what I learn there. Mostly, I love getting to feel like a kid again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am grateful for my husband. He is so patient with me and all of my imperfections and, still, thinks the world of me. He loves and helps our children. This past week when our daughter got sick, he spent the whole night sleeping on her floor to help her as she threw up continually throughout the night; to top it off, it was his birthday! He wanted to limit the exposure to the rest of the family and make sure that I stayed healthy to take care of the rest of the children. He works so hard, honors his priesthood, and keeps us smiling & laughing around here. He is amazing! I love him! I'll stop now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am grateful that Youth Conference is over...and went well!

    ReplyDelete